SSC CPO Selection Process: The official notification will be released by the Commission on July 22, 2024, providing detailed information about the SSC CPO 2024 Selection Process. The SSC CPO Selection Process will consist of four distinct parts/components that must be completed in order to pass the SSC CPO 2024 examination. Take a look at the Selection Process below.
SSC CPO Selection Process
The Selection Process will consist of four distinct parts/components that must be completed in order to pass the SSC CPO 2024 examination. The steps for the SSC CPO Selection Process 2024 are as follows.
- Paper I: Computer-Based Exam
- Paper II: Computer-Based Exam
- Medical Evaluation
SSC CPO Selection Process: Stages
|Paper I: Computer-Based Exam
|Paper II: Computer-Based Exam
SSC CPO Selection Process: Medical Test
The requirements for the SSC CPO Medical Test have been mentioned below.
- Minimum Near Vision: N6 (Better Eye) and N9 (Worse Eye)
- Minimum Distant Vision: 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye)
- Candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein, or squint in eyes.
- The eyes standard should be without visual correction of any kind even by glasses.
SSC CPO Selection Process: Document List
List of documents required for SSC CPO Examination are listed below;-
- Original and valid photo identification card
- Certificate for 10th and 12th grade
- Mark sheets for 10th and 12th grade
- Caste and category certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (if applicable)
- No Objection Certificate, in case of current employment with a government undertaking
- Any other document as stipulated by the SSC
SSC CPO Exam 2024: Important Links
|SSC CPO Notification
|SSC CPO Syllabus
|SSC CPO Exam Pattern
|SSC CPO Selection Process
|SSC CPO Admit Card
|SSC CPO Result
|SSC CPO Previous Year Question Paper
|SSC CPO Salary
|SSC CPO Study Materials
|SSC CPO Best Books
By Team Learning Mantras