RBI Grade B Exam 2023: The Reserve Bank of India presents a remarkable opportunity for candidates looking forward to a career in the banking sector. It is essential for the candidates to be well conversant and completely enriched with knowledge of the RBI Grade B exam to be able to perform well and outrank in the examination.
RBI Grade B 2023 notification released on 26th April 2023 by the Reserve Bank of India. Candidates will be able to download the notification PDF of the RBI Grade B exam through the direct link that will be provided after the release of the notification PDF. The candidates must start preparing for the RBI Grade B 2023 to get through the selection stages to achieve the desired position and succeed.
RBI Grade B 2023 – Overview
The elucidated knowledge of the RBI Grade B 2023 exam has been schematized here in the table. The related parameters of the exam are presented here, the candidates can get a glimpse of the essential information and keep a note of it.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023
|Exam Conducting Authority||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Available||RBI Grade B Officer|
|RBI Grade B 2023 Notification Date||26th April 2023|
|Frequency of Exam||Annually|
|Number of RBI Grade B vacancies||291|
|Selection Process||Phase 1
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Language of Exam||English & Hindi|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|RBI Help desk||
RBI Grade B 2023: Latest Updates
All the latest updates of RBI Grade B recruitment 2023 will be shared here as declared by the Reserve Bank of India with the PDF notice. Candidates are requested to stay tuned to get all the updates and the latest happening regarding the RBI Grade B exam and start preparing effectively and efficiently.
- RBI Grade B Notification: 26th April 2023
- RBI Grade B Application Form Release Date: 9th May 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 9th June 2023 (Till 6:00 pm)
- RBI Grade B Exam Date (DR – General): 9th July 2023
- RBI Grade B Exam Date (DEPR): 16th July 2023
RBI Grade B 2023 Notification
RBI Grade B notification PDF comprises detailed knowledge of the exam dates, selection process, salary, and other essential details related to the exam. The candidates can click on the direct link to download the RBI Grade B 2023 notification available here.
RBI Grade B 2023: Vacancies
The breakdown of RBI Grade B vacancies under the latest recruitment is shared in the table below . The RBI Grade B vacancy determines and influences the chances of the candidates getting recruited for the exam.
|RBI Grade B Vacancy 2023|
|Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||222|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||38|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||31|
RBI Grade B 2023: Application Fee
The category-wise application fee for the RBI Grade B exam 2023 is mentioned in the table below. Candidates can pay the application fee through numerous gateways.
|Category||RBI Grade B Application Fee|
RBI Grade B Age Limit
The candidates must fall into a certain age group to be considered eligible for the recruitment process. Check here the requisite RBI Grade B age limit as illustrated herewith.
- The minimum age limit to appear for the RBI Grade B exam is 21 and the maximum age limit is 30.
- If a candidate possesses M.Phil and Ph.D. degrees, the upper age limits in these cases are 32 and 34 years respectively.
RBI Grade B Educational Qualification
The requisite educational qualification is needed for pursuing the next stage of the RBI Grade B selection process. The educational qualifications are different for the numerous posts.
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||A graduation degree with a minimum of 60% marks is required (50% for SC/ST/PWD) or post-graduation with equivalent technical qualification marks along with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||Master’s degree in economics with a minimum of 55% marks.|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||Master degree in statistics/mathematical statistics/mathematical economics/econometrics/statistics & informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ applied statistics & informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks.|
RBI Grade B Eligibility – Number of Attempts
There are a limited number of attempts in the RBI Grade B 2023 exam, it is specified category-wise. The General category candidates can take the exam a limited number of times while for other categories the number of attempts is not restricted in the RBI Grade B exam.
|Category||Number of Attempts|
RBI Grade B Salary 2023
The Reserve Bank of India offers a handsome RBI Grade B Salary 2023 to the candidates recruited as Officers. Along with the salary, the candidates are also entitled to numerous perks and emoluments that add to the attraction of their job.
- The RBI Grade B salary per month is ₹ 55,200/-.
- The pay scale is on the scale of ₹ 55,200-2850(9)-80,850-EB-2850 (2) – 86,550-3300(4)-99,750 (16 years) applicable to Officers in Grade B.
- The RBI Grade B officer is entitled to several other benefits such as DA, HRA, Conveyance allowance, Medical allowance, Education allowance, Bank Loan facility, leave Fare Concession & more.
- Initial monthly gross emoluments are INR 1,08,404/- at the moment (approx).
RBI Grade B Selection Process
Candidates need to get through all the stages of the RBI Grade B selection process to be able to get the desired job and the aspired job profile. The RBI Grade B 2023 selection process is segregated into three main stages.
- Preliminary Exam/ Phase 1 examination
- Mains Exam/ Phase 2 Examination
RBI Grade B Job Profile 2023
Candidates must have detailed knowledge of the RBI Grade B job profile to accurately analyze their job and develop the knack required for pursuing the tasks efficiently.
- After selection as Grade B Officer in RBI, candidates undergo a training period of 15 weeks.
- The total probation period for RBI Grade B is 2 years.
- Candidates are allotted to various departments of the bank after the training period.
By Team Learning Mantras