NEET Dress Code 2023 (Male & Female) – Instruction by NTA
NEET Dress Code 2023: The National Testing Association (NTA) will conduct the National Eligibility Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) 2023 examination.
The exam will be conducted at various centers located in 546 cities across the country and 14 cities outside India. When released, NEET admit cards will be available to download at neet.nta.nic.in. The NEET admit card will contain important details like exam day guidelines, NEET dress code for the exam, etc.
NEET Dress Code 2023 for Male and Female
- Candidates can don casual and weather-appropriate clothes
- Candidates are permitted to wear sandals and open slippers with a little heel.
- Candidates are allowed to wear customary or culturally appropriate clothing/dress. These students, however, will have to reach the exam centre 2 hours before the reporting time for proper frisking.
- Candidates are allowed to wear accessories or objects of faith but are required to reach the exam centre 2 hours before reporting.
- Students are not allowed to wear light-coloured clothes with full sleeves.
- Candidates are not permitted to wear shoes.
- Wearing jewellery (except as per faith) is not permitted.
- Students are not allowed to wear sunglasses, watches, caps, etc.
NEET Dress Code 2023: Exam Guidelines
- As seen in previous years, the reporting time and gate closing time will be mentioned in the NEET admit card. Candidates are advised to reach the examination venue on the reporting time given to them.
- No prohibited items including electronic devices, calculators, etc. can be carried in the examination hall. Along with this, candidates are advised not to wear any kind of jewellery. They will also be searched during the examination.
- Students have to print NEET admit card on A-4 size paper along with one photo ID, one passport, and one postcard size photograph. Along with this, the photograph should be the same as that used while filling out the application form.
- NEET admit card may also have a page of self-declaration which they have to fill and sign the form in the presence of invigilators at the examination venue.
By Team Learning Mantras